RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal in the case of data downloads (no digital contents stored of a physical data medium). In accordance with the legal provisions, we would like to inform you about this right as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS ON WITHDRAWAL
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 60 days without giving any reason. The time limit for withdrawal is 60 days from the day of contract conclusion.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To exercise your right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send a notice concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before that period has expired. Contact details for the exercise of the right of withdrawal:
To exercise your right of withdrawal by letter, please write to: TB Online UG (haftungsbeschränkt), PO Box 1160, D-87733 Markt Rettenbach, Bavaria, Germany
To exercise your right of withdrawal by e-mail, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
To exercise your right of withdrawal by telephone, please phone: Phone: +49 8392 934118
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the earlier of the day on which we receive the the notification of withdrawal. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you; in any event, we will not impose any fee for such reimbursement.
- Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
– No right of withdrawal exists inter alia in the case of contracts for the supply of
– non-prefabricated goods made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the consumer or which are clearly personalised,
– the supply of sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and are thus not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
– to any delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed (due to their nature) with other goods after delivery,
– to the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines except subscription contracts.
– a service if we have fully performed it (e.g. the ebook is downloaded) and you acknowledged and expressly accepted before you placed your order that we could start to deliver the service, and that you could not cancel it once the contract had been fully performed;
(2) In accordance with the statutory provisions, we would like to inform you about the model withdrawal form as follows. However, it is not mandatory to use this form.
- Cancellation form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To [TB Online UG (haftungsbeschränkt), PO Box 1160, D-87733 Markt Rettenbach, Bavaria, Germany, Phone: +49 8392 934118 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org]
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
– Ordered on:
– Name of consumer:
– Address of consumer: